June 5, 2009

Better Late then Never!!!

Well, it seems I haven't blogged in a while...so I had some time today to catch all of you up on my exciting life! I had to go out of town to Breezy Point for 4 days for work in the middle of May and stay at a very nice hotel and eat lots of food. It was great, except that I still had to work and longer hours than normal. I am on a committee for the Clerical Conference of MN and it was lots of fun, but that is when I lost my ankles. After being on my feet from 7 am until 8 pm I no longer could see my ankles. It was a sad day:( Hopefully after the baby is born I will have ankles again.

While I was up there I started having "menstrual cramps" which the doctor told me when I got back were brackston hicks contractions. They are fine, but still not enjoyable. So, I was told to rest and keep my feet up. So, that is what I did all of Memorial weekend! It was great. I haven't had 3 days straight to spend with my husband and relax in a very long time. He was bored sitting in the house relaxing, so he mowed lawn, which was fine by me, then I could watch GSN without someone complaining about the old shows. Kendra enjoyed having relaxation time as well. She started moving around much more. Tom finally was able to see her moving around. It was crazy. It feels so wonderful and weird at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment