April 10, 2009

Kendra's Room

Yesterday Tom helped get the nursery cleaned out so that he could paint. So, when I got home we washed the walls and taped the trim so that he could paint today. He decided he wanted to paint last night so that it would be done. He started at 6 and finished at 8:45. It turned out so nice and we LOVE the color. I took pictures of the process and I will take a couple more of the finished product when I get home today and post the pictures. It is slowly but surely coming along! It is making us feel more and more like her room. We will be getting new carpet within the next couple of weeks and then it is move in time! We have a few things to put in her room right now, like the bassinet, some storage compartments and some clothes. I only have 14 more weeks to go, which is crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Jaime!! Why did I just know about your blog now??!! Yea! Now put up some pictures lady! I can't wait to see you at your shower!! :)

    ReplyDelete