November 23, 2009

The small things & the LOUD things...

4 months old
How fast she is growing. It is like one day Kendra woke up and decided, I am going to move more than I have ever before. She is doing 180s in her crib. The new wedge is helping her out a little, but she was more of a still baby. I always thought how nice it was that I could lay her on her mat, get a glass of water, come back and she'd be in the same place. Not anymore. She shakes and moves all over. I can't believe the little 8 pound baby that was in my tummy 4 months ago is getting so big and changing so fast! We are enjoying every moment of her life and can't wait to watch her get bigger!

Kendra has found her voice! It is so amazing how much more she likes to let everyone know she is here! She loves to lay on her changing table and sing! Daddy and I think she has an amazing voice and will be on American Idol when she is old enough! She does not like to be left alone, even for one minute. The second we are out of her sight, she sings, loudly! It is wonderful that she loves to makes noises and hear herself! I am sure she is going to be like her mommy and talk a lot, especially since it has already started to out talk her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment