March 15, 2009

Exciting Moment!

Yesterday afternoon was very exciting! First we had my niece, Mallory, and sister-in-law, Kristie, over for a visit. It was nice to have them over especially since we don't see them as often as we used to, so whenever we get a chance to spend with them it is nice! Tom really enjoyed spending time with Mallory as she climbed all over him and played fetch with our dog, Summer, while Kristie and I searched for baby stuff online! It is nice to talk to other mom's to get advice on what is needed and what is not so necessary! We always have a lot to talk about since we are both pregnant and going through the same things just at different times!

Then they headed home, so I relaxed in the chair with my feet up. While I was sitting there I had my arm on my belly and I felt Kendra on the outside for the very first time! It was so exciting that I called for Tom and he sat there for a few minutes waiting for her to possibly do it again, but no such luck. He tries all the time to feel her, but she just sits still when he is around. I can't wait for Tom to actually feel her, it is so amazing!

My belly is growing and my lower back is getting more sore, but it will all be worth it when July comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment